Attention Java developers, we’re looking for sharp software people to join our team. If you’re smart, love programming, and know what you’re talking about you’ll fit right in. Send your resume and sample code. More code = extra points. We operate in an open source environment; therefore, your Linux skills and knowledge of Tomcat is needed.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Design, prototype, develop, unit test, debug, and refactor enterprise web applications.
- The developer will work closely with other web developers, QA, product management, and the deploy team; therefore, communication is important.
- You speak Linux
- You have 3+ years experience with SQL, preferably MySQL
- You know Tomcat
- You have a fundamental understanding and experience in designing application architectures. A solid understanding of implementing OO design patterns, such as MVC and are familiar with SOA principles.
- You are a responsible, mature, and a highly motivated/self directed developer.
- You work well in a team, and can work singularly or not based on the scope of a task.
- A/BS Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or related field (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience) is preferred.