A Product Support Analyst acts as a software expert and escalation point for Medata, Inc. products and services. The Product Support Analyst works with internal and external customers, IT, and developers to deliver complete resolutions, in a timely manner, and consistently, to address technical questions and concerns with configuration and use of our proprietary products.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Develop expert level knowledge of company software products offered.
- Provide high level support to all user types.
- Analyze system issues and provide resolutions.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement improvements to client environments.
- Assess client business requirements and recommend best practices.
- Create technical documents to define instructions and enhancements to software.
- Maintain help library.
- Document customer information and recurring issues to support product quality programs and product development.
- Document issues in company software and triage incoming calls and emails.
- Resolve or escalate the issue to the appropriate level Support analysts.
- Troubleshoot incoming software issues by researching, reproducing the issue, and interfacing with customers, vendors and internal resources through resolution.
- Experience with Electronic Data Interfaces or as a Technical Support Representative.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products with a heavy emphasis on MySQL.
- Knowledge of workers’ compensation medical fee schedules including, applicable laws and regulations a plus.
- 2+ years of industry experience desired.
- Basic understanding of the Insurance Property and Casualty Industry helpful.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to provide clear written and verbal communication with both internal and external customers.
- Experience working with large data files.
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and be proactive.
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.