Provider Relations – Henderson, NV
Posted 5 years ago
Under moderate supervision, this position is responsible for responding to provider or client inquiries via phone, fax or email through the use of the Medata software. Pay rate is commensurate with experience.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Respond timely to provider or client inquiries as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience working in a Call Center and/or Customer Service department.
- Ability to work in a high call volume environment while meeting productivity and quality standards
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Researching billing history
- Proficiency with 10-key pad at 9000+ kph or equivalent bill processing rate
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High School diploma or equivalent – Associates Degree preferred
- Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, and Multi-tasking